What were you doing on 9/11 when you heard about the attacks? How about the John F. Kennedy assassination and the tsunami and nuclear power plant disasters in Japan? What tragedies do you remember as clearly as if they had happened yesterday, right down to what you had for breakfast and what you wore?
- Reflections on September 11: A Decade Later
- Some Benefits of Permanent Weight Loss Therapy
- Campus, Inc.
- Japan Earthquake: How Children can be Affected by PTSD by Directly Witnessing Disasters
- Political Apathy Disorder: Proposal for a New DSM Diagnostic Category
- The Efficacy of a Mental Health Program in Bosnia-Herzegovina: Impact on Coping and General Health
- Near Ground Zero: Compassion Fatigue in The Aftermath of September 11
Popular Searchesbayh-dole act campus inc corporate power in the ivory tower dealing with 9/11 trauma dealing with trauma and disaster dsm diagnostic category flannery c hauck GCP PAD permanent weight loss therapy political apathy disorder SEIU training mental health professionals traumatic events trauma work weight loss psychotherapy